Saturday, June 26


It's SATURDAY. My superbe boring day. All plan might cancel? Nobody is free indeed.Please ask me out to somewhere else nice to shopping or have a drink.Ouchh! I am seriously boring here that's why I crap a lots.I going to finish my course on next Monday and yet I will not be free like what you thought.I will be working on the first day of July.Owh gosh!Wondering how's the workers there will treat me?Owhh!I am super freaking nervous for it.And,social is not as easy to live.Human is not all kind,helpful or whatevershit you called.Now I realize study is much more easier than work!I WANNA STUDY but I ALSO NEED MONEY!The truth is,in this world,nothing is without money.Money is the only thing to make us survive.Without money we got no foods and drinks. =D


Eherm...At last I want to say is :


I AM SUPER FREAKING BORED!

No comments:

Post a Comment