Monday, June 21

Money = Everything


To be frank, I truly a lifeless person now. Everyday spending money around and now my bank left not much money. No part time job allowed and need to wait for next month only can start my work. I got no any target or direction to go through my life.Thinking of wanna save money to go for travel for the end of this year,Singapore?Perhaps?Still planning with S.yen as both of us still needed some times to save 3 sacks of money and shopping till we crazy.See how enjoy if we have moneyss! Spending money is the most easiest thing to do in my life.We can spend thousand ringgits in a minute but we hardly earn it back in a day.To live in this world seriously No money no talk.

FIFA WORLD CUP started few days ago and I can only watch the first day of the first match only because my dad SUDAH POTONG the SuperSport channel.sigh And RTM1 suck till the max which it's only repeat the previous day match instead of LIVE MATCH! Remembered the day which Argentina vs ??? , I went MCD with K.Lim and S.Yen.I must say,the indian family-the wife/mama expression or every action is super duper funny that type.Tak boleh tahan to LOL!

24th of October will be my graduation ceremony.It will be held at GICC.Hmmph~Darn prosperous but just once in a lifetime.Now I worry my result the most!Hope I can get 3 pass then I can attend the graduation ceremony in a very excited yet proud mood.Wowh~!! (i can only think till the day i get my result). GBM!OMITOFO!ALLELUYAH! Not in a good mood once I think of going to get my fucking result and somemore going to work on next month.I am about to live in social life~!!


Money money I am coming towards you!

No comments:

Post a Comment