Saturday, October 9

Forgive me,this post is rude enough.



Repeatedly listening to 小傷口 by 蔡依琳


I am serious not in the mood now. And the rhyme of this song totally correspond with my current mood. )= 


The colleague,memang I already cannot stand her.Her super CIBAI voice,whenever she talks I just feel like slapping her 9696 until her mouth bengkak! DIUNIAMA! She thought she is very powerful at there because no one dare to contradicted her! KNN! I will be the one who gonna argue with her before I leave that lovely factory. <3  She loves to talk bad about everyone behind people.KNLBCCB! FUCK OFF lar please! This factory no one welcome you indeed.

Okay! I really hurt enough now because of the song.And babeh,I miss you so much right now! I wish to see you every moment and you would hold my hand tight never let me go.I will cherish our time together.Not much time we can meet each other anymore. T___T

Eherm...nothing much to write. I wanna get drunk and cry out loud badly!


No comments:

Post a Comment