Friday, April 15

I want to get myself a new life

Let me post up my recent photo here to you guys. =)

 Tadang~!! Hehe...Here I am. XD


Serious,I never smile like so sweet recently. There's so much thing happen around me until I am going to faint. I don't know how to solve them by myself. =(  Sorry,I am still not that independent. I have to rely on anyone once something happen. Is it just because I dare not to face the true? Yes,perhaps.

Complicated and lousy stuffs happen around me and colleague. Yes,Conflict! Frankly,This is not I want within me and my colleague.I just wish I have a friendly,helpful,kind colleague.But it's kinda make me disappointed,there's no one such like this person over there. They are freaking ridiculous uh!I just don't know how to describe anyone of them. They just make me so SWEAT! I freaking cannot bear and had had enough with that kind of very lousy place! There is just so not suitable for me! Everyone of them,yes,I mean EVERYONE,Is very busybody!I don't know what benefit will they get after they know somebody private stuff.Ishhh! And they have to ask you very clearly only they satisfy!Even we not really willing to tell them. How come I can overcome this kind of environment? Ohmygod! I guess I will leave there very soon! And there's no any freedom! Many CCTV over there! WTF! You thought people will steal your goods? Even inside the office must have one. Eh eh eh,you just couldn't let your stuff free a while,online a while? Even online also must kena cakap behind. =.=  Excuse me,You hire us to work for you,not to set our freedom in office.People also must rest one you know? Damn the boss is so old-fashioned enough! Please open minded a bit,now is already 21st century,no longer Eighties.

Do you think you treat your staff and workers good enough? Sorry,I am here to say the true,No at all! You are very the stingy! I am serious here to scold and fuck you till the max! Because I very damn beh song you now! Stupid 'lang sai' (醒獅)face!

No comments:

Post a Comment