Saturday, September 4

=)



I dumped my blog for an ancient time.GOD! But anyway,thanks for some buddy still willing to come here to leave a comment,I appreciate you!  

Work, is a part of my life now.I learn how to earn money,I started to know the value of everything selling in market,I know how tough of earning money and just could spend a little bit of them. I am trying hard to save money to buy what I want but my bank account super fast getting 0 and I have to start save again. LMAO! Hmmph..Anyway,it's time for me to grow up and learn to independent.

Between,I still can enjoy my life although is a bit stressing.teeeheee  I am not those person who put alot of stress on ownself. I found that is really freaking stupid and brainless person. =.=  I enjoy hanging out every weekend and spending money and time on SHOPPING! Muahahahaah! So I think now you know why my money fly very fast.

The same action repeatedly every 6 days.Wake up at 7.30am --> Work --> Wait for Morning break --> Lunch Time --> Wait for Tea Break --> Wait for finish work! Zzz...Then you know why I have no stress on work.Ahaha! My job just so easy and I can cope it very well! Ehermm...It's better than study,I found that. Because I HATE EXAM! Ahahaha!

Life still going on so well.Waiting for the scary EXAM RESULTS. =.=  I don't have to know what's my result because I think I will commit sucide once I know it. Yea,So cruel and realistic world.Alarh!Don't care so much if it won't change the facts.






At last,I wanna mention,I AM NOT 25 YEARS OLD! KNN!

=.=

But I will forgive you because you are 'Xiao mei mei' doesn't know how to differentiate.

No comments:

Post a Comment