Thursday, July 29

I've get my salary on Monday. Teehee~ And now I got money to spend. So I going make myself a shopping day,probably will be this weekend. Pyramid?Aeon? LOL~ Anyway,who is going to spend with me? C'mon! Waitin' for ya! Yea,now I found it true,Once you wear in nice clothes,you are totally fresh looking. =D So,yea~!!

Hmmph~ Sunday probably a nice day with the love one.Mostly we will go for nice and our favorite food right? Wuahahahahaha! I SERIOUSLY SUKA FOOD!

The most happy thing happen is, the colleagues are nice! Lim,He is a jokers.So that's why I like him very much. He makes us laugh all the time but darn! I work on the ground floor but he is on the first floor.And we couldn't go up there so often due to there has alot of PRIVACY.



Hope the next every each day will be all good day for me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment