Monday, July 12

All is about TIME



I just logged in my Friendster account and viewed my photos and comments. I found that I really changed alot,my appearance and the way I speak.How I typed out every single words of the past,it's just kinda innocent and childish,alright.LOL! Yeah,I was there to clean up my page.I deleted my previous photos and upload a new look of me and change the layout.Now,it looks fresh,no more dusty and old-fashionable. =) Yesh!And my English improve alot.Congrats to myself.weeeee~~ Let me show you the 4 years changes of me.

LOL~!! I see nothing different. =.=''' The only thing is,I BECOME MORE MATURE.

As the saying goes,Times does not wait for you.I wonder what had I done for these 18 years since I born out.I found that I did nothing meaningful in my life.GodBlessMe.

This Wednesday going to start my work.As I say,I feel so nervous for it.What should I do once I step in to my office?What to greet?Or any colleague will talk to me,treat me nice?I think alot.Gahhh~!!It's maddening me. I wish it will be a nice and good luck day for me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment