Wednesday, July 21

Money money come!



I started my work on last Wednesday. It's been 5 days I work there. Well,I can say is,the job is easy to me and I can cope it quite well. But two of them,the colleagues,owhno! I don't know what word I can use to describe them. They can talk people bad things from 8.30 a.m to 5.30 p.m. Yes!NON STOP! Every day new topic,different person.Most of the people in factory pun kena by them. Owhshit! Seriously don't know what benefits will they get after they talk people bad things.Bonus?Extra Income? And,both of them are the most not friendly in our place.Somehow,they got complained by other colleagues and staffs too. =)

Okay,Well,I still cannot accept that I should wake up everyday early in 7.30.Since I work there,I got nightmare everyday.I can't sleep well actually. )= My life is stressing. Anyone of you don't put much stress on me anymore,especially when you are talking to me. 你们所说的每句话都有可能让我有压力。 As what I said, 无形的压力缠绕着我。Owhgosh! It's fucking true. Every action of you will make me feel stress too.Hey,I guess I will mad someday.

Err err..Will get my salary this Saturday! Yesh! I feel so excited and yet,I am going to Pyramid to celebrate Peggy Khoo birthday will the girls. =D I wanna relax myself! I can't bear it anymore,serious.


Just only 5 days and I can't stand for it.How do I live on the next every each day? @@

No comments:

Post a Comment